Samsung Galaxy S6 is still one of the most popular devices. It is beautifully designed, it is powerful and it comes with a wide range of awesome features. To get the most out of your smartphone, you should update the software when a new version is available because you’ll get much better performance and new features. It is a very simple thing to do. In this guide, we’ll show you how to update the software on Samsung Galaxy S6.
How to update the software on Samsung Galaxy S6
Updating the software on Samsung Galaxy S6 is not complicated at all. All you need to do is follow a few simple steps which are listed below:
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network
- Next, tap on Apps and select Settings. Find “About Device” and click on that. Now, tap Software Updates and click Update Now.
When you do this, a warning message will show up, to remind you that you should not download the update via mobile network because it may result in additional costs and that you should choose Wi-Fi Instead. Click OK.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S6 will check for updates. If the update for your device is not available, click OK.
- In case the update is available, wait a bit and it will be downloaded. When downloading process is finished, tap INSTALL and then OK.
- Your smartphone will restart and right after it restarts the updates will be installed.
That’s all for how to update the software on Samsung Galaxy S6. If you find this guide is helpful, do not forget to share it with your friends.
Image Source: YouTube / Krystal Key