About This Policy:
This arrangement clarifies how https://www.vodytech.com/gather and handle your data/information over our website. We’ll check this policy every now and then to ensure it’s up to date. On the off chance that we make any changes, we’ll post the most recent form here. At the point when we roll out huge changes, we’ll let you know when you next access our services.
Information Collection And Use:
At the point when you use our services available on this Vodytech website, you will be approached to give certain data, for example, your name, contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computer or in any case in a protected and encrypted format.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of the Vodytech website. This information may include:
Personal information, which includes your email address, name, device ID and IP address, Other information, such as your browsing activity on the website and mobile app. Information about your activity on and interaction with Vodytech, including use of our mobile apps. Information about the ways people visit and interact with our Site, in the form of traffic analytics. You can opt out of being included in Google Analytics here. Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem), information that you submit on or to Vodytech in the form of comments, we never post anything to your Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party accounts without your permission. Contributions to discussions, or messages to other users; the email address associated with your Facebook account, if you choose to sign up using your Facebook credentials, Twitter, google or Disqus.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a comment, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding new update or any new important info.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
- Carry out or support promotions.
- Fulfill your requests and when authorized by you.
- Provide location-based Services, advertising, search results, and other content consistent with your location settings.
- We provide you with controls to manage your experience with us. For example, you can review or edit your account information, manage your marketing preferences, for market research, e.g. we may contact you for feedback about our service.
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team.
- Enable your participation in community forums
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Vodytech Site ensures that data is encrypted when leaving the Site. This process involves the converting of information or data into a code to prevent unauthorized access. VodytechSite follows this process and employs secure methods to ensure the protection of all data. Encryption methods utilized to protect customer data when in transit to and from this Site over a secure communications channel.
Whilst we do everything within our power to ensure that personal data is protected at all times from our Site, we cannot guarantee the security and integrity of the information that has been transmitted to our Site.
How We Share Information:
- We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Vodytech Media when we have your consent.
- With social media platforms and similar services, including when you interact with our Digital Services that integrate tools and services provided by social media platforms.
- Sending you informational messages about the Digital Services (e.g., to confirm your subscription or notify you of changes to a Digital Service).
- We may transfer information to other Time offices for internal management and administrative purposes or where necessary for the performance or conclusion of our contractual obligations to you or for your benefit. We may combine information from the Services together and with other information we obtain from our records. Additionally, information collected about you from a particular browser or device may be linked to information collected from another computer or device that we believe relates to you.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties.
- The following data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
Your password details; Your IP address; identity verification documentation (for creators); Private profile information, in accordance with your preferences; and Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem).
Links to Third Party Sites:
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies.
Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.Although you are entering into an agreement with Vodytech to disclose your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others to allow you to access the Platform.You agree not to hold us liable for the actions of any of these third parties, even if we would normally be held vicariously liable for their actions, and that you must take legal action against them directly should they commit any tort or other actionable wrong against you.
Cookies are used in some areas of our Vodytech site to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Cookies help us to secure by facilitating security features and allowing us to detect activity that might violate our rules. These cookies help protect your account from being accessed by anyone other than you, alert you and us when your account is accessed, and provide capabilities that allow us to disable any active sessions you have. Performance cookies help us route traffic between servers and understand how Vodytech is performing, so we can provide you with the best experience possible.Cookies and other technologies make interacting with social media platforms more seamless.
We love to communicate with our customers and so, depending on your marketing preferences, we may use your personal data to send you marketing messages by email, or post. Some of these messages may be tailored to you, based on your previous browsing or purchase activity, and other information we hold about you.
If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us (or would like to opt back in!), you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us (details below), clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email, or updating your settings in your account. If you unsubscribe from marketing, please note we may still contact you with service messages from time to time (e.g. order and delivery confirmations, and information about your legal rights).
You may also see ads for our Site on third party websites, including on social media. These ads may be tailored to you using cookies (which track your web activity, so enable us to serve ads to customers who have visited our Site). Where you see an ad on social media, this may because we have engaged the social network to show ads to our customers, or users who match the demographic profile of our customers. In some cases, this may involve sharing your email address with the social network. If you no longer want to see tailored ads you can change your cookie and privacy settings on your browser and these third party websites.
You have certain rights in respect of your personal data, including the right to access, portability, correct, and request the erasure of your personal data.
You also have the right to object to your personal data being used for certain purposes, including to send you marketing. See ‘Marketing’ above, for more details of how to opt-out of marketing.
We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware, however, that there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request. To make any requests regarding your personal data, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data, you should contact us using the details below. You are also entitled to contact your local supervisory authority for data protection.
Changing or Removing Your Data:
You will be able to access any information contained in your account through our Platform. You may edit that information by removing or changing the information listed in your existing information. If you have any questions or wish to review, change, or access any of your information collected by us, please contact us at https://www.vodytech.com/. Additionally, if you wish to opt-out of our data collection practices or would like us to remove any of your information, please contact us at https://www.vodytech.com/contact-us/.