In this guide, you will learn how to wipe cache partition on Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro. Let’s take a look at how you can do it.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro is a very powerful smartphone and it comes with a powerful Snapdragon 730G processor and Up to 8 GB of RAM. It is a very capable smartphone but just like other Android smartphones, it can also run into some performance issues. One of the best ways to fix these issues is to wipe cache partition. You can wipe the cache partition using the Recovery Mode. Let’s take a look at the step-by-step guide on how you can do it.
What is Cache Partition?
Before we get to the cache partition, you must understand the concept of “Cache”. A cache is basically the temporary data that the apps and the system apps hold which help them in their functionality. It includes data such as your login credentials, your preferences, and other data.
In smartphones, there is a dedicated space in the memory where the apps and system apps can hold the cache. This dedicated place is known as cache partition.
Does Wiping Cache Partition Delete anything?
When you install any app on your smartphone, it stores some temporary data in the form of a cache. The cache still stays in the cache partition even when you delete the respective app. In the long term when you install/uninstall too many apps, a lot of cache start to pile up in the cache partition and it ultimately starts messing up with your smartphone.
That’s why experts recommend wiping the cache partition, once in a while to get rid of unnecessary cache. When you wipe the cache partition, it only removes the temporary data and it doesn’t remove the permanent data.
How to Wipe Cache Partition on Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro?
The whole process of wiping the cache partition on Xiaomi Redmi K30 pro is fairly simple. Here’s how you can do it.
- Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro.
- Now press and hold the power button and volume up button until the Mi Welcome screens appear on the display,
- Release the power button but keep holding the Volume up button until you get into recovery mode.
- In the recovery mode, you will find various options.
- Use the Volume down button for navigation and keep pressing it until the Wipe cache partition gets highlighted. Press the power button to select it.
- Now use the Volume down button to highlight Yes and use the power button to confirm it.
- The system will start wiping the cache partition. Once the process is complete, the Reboot System now will be highlighted.
- Use the power button to confirm. Your K30 Pro will reboot now and once the reboot is completed, the cache partition will be clean.
- That’s it.
That’s how you can wipe cache partition on Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn how to take a screenshot on Redmi K30 Pro then you can read the complete guide on our website.