In this guide, you will learn how to change font size on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8. Let’s take a look at how you can do it.
Redmi Note 8 is one of the best mid-range smartphones out there. It comes with amazing specs such as 6.3 Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Snapdragon 665, and other powerful specs. Note 8 comes with the MIUI 11 and the font size on this android skin is a bit small but you can change it. You can do it by going to Settings > Display > Text Size and here you can easily change the font size.
How to Change Font Size on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8?
The entire process of changing the font size on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is fairly simple and you can easily do it by following these steps.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the gear-shaped icons to access the settings. Alternatively, you can access the settings by tapping the Settings app in the apps section.
- Now navigate to the Personal section and find the Display section.
- Tap the Display section and find the Text Size.
- Tap the Text Size and here you can change the text size. You will need to slide your finger on the blue circle on the bottom of the display and it will keep changing the display size.
- Pick the one which you want to pick and that’s it. You have successfully changed the font size on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8.
How to choose the best font Size on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8?
The idea of best font size varies from person to person so we would recommend you check each size and then pick the one which best suits your needs. You can use the slider in the Text Size section and the display will show the sample text on the display to give you an idea of how the font will look. You can try different font sizes on the slider and then go for the one which you think is best for you.
Is it worth buying Redmi Note 8?
Redmi Note 8 is one of the best mid-range smartphones in the market right now. It is also fairly popular because it offers tons of great features at a very affordable price. It only cost around $199 and for this price, you get the specs such as Snapdragon 665 processor, IPS LCD Capacitive Display, 6.3″ Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection and Quad Camera setup. Considering the features and specs you are getting here, we can say that Redmi Note 8 worth its price tag.
That’s how you can change the font size in Redmi Note 8. It is surely a great smartphone and it comes with great specs and features. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to get rid of Autocorrect on your Redmi Note 8 then you can check our guide.