In this guide, you will learn how to turn off autocorrect on Redmi Note 8 Pro. Let’s take a look at how you can do it.
Redmi Note 8 Pro is one of the best smartphones in the mid-range category. It comes with the great specs and it also comes with the Autocorrect. Autocorrect was designed to help us, humans, in typing but sometimes it doesn’t perform according to our wishes. Luckily, you can turn off the Autocorrect and get rid of it. In Redmi Note 8 Pro, you can turn off the AutoCorrect from the settings of your keyboard. Let’s take a look at the step-by-step guide on how you can do it.
How do I turn off Autocorrect on Redmi Note 8 Pro?
The process of turning off the autocorrect on Redmi Note 8 Pro is fairly simple and you can do it by following these steps.
- Unlock your Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Now open your message app or any other app where you can type and the keyboard will appear on the screen.
- Once the keyboard appears on the display, find the gear-shaped icon on the keyboard and tap it
- It should open the keyboard’s settings.
- Here go to the Text Correct section and tap it.
- In this section, you will find all the features of the keyboard including Auto-correct, simply known as Autocorrect.
- Now toggle it gray to turn it off.
- Voila! You have successfully turned off Autocorrect on Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Is Redmi Note 8 Pro Good?
Redmi Note 8 Pro is one of the best smartphones and it is easily in the top 3 best mid-range smartphones of 2020. It is a great smartphone and it comes with top of the line specs and features which make the Note 8 Pro an ideal choice for the power users.
It comes with the Specs such as Mediatek Helio G90T, Up to 8 GB RAM, 256 GB ROM, and Quad-camera setup which is an ideal specs sheet for any power user out there. If you are looking for a powerful mid-range smartphone with a powerful processor and great specs then you can’t go wrong with Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Which Color of Redmi Note 8 Pro is the best?
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with a variety of colors that you can choose from. It comes in the following colors.
- Deep Sea Blue
- Midnight Blue
- Electric Blue
- Twilight Orange
If you want a Redmi Note 8 pro with the classic look then you can’t go wrong with Black and White Colors. Also, if you need more vibrant colors then you can’t go wrong with colors such as Electric Blue, Deep Sea Blue, and others. Let us know your favorite Note 8 Color in the comment section below.
That’s how you can turn off autocorrect on Redmi Note Pro. If you want a new keyboard for your Note 8 Pro then you can check our “10 Best keyboard Apps for Android” guide. Also, if you want to change font size on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro then you can check our guide.