In this guide, you will learn how to take a screenshot on the OnePlus 7 Pro. OnePlus 7 Pro is the latest and greatest smartphone by OnePlus and instead of targeting the mid-range market, the company targeted the premium market with this powerful smartphone. It comes with all the features which you normally find in other premium smartphones. In this phone, you can take screenshots in multiple ways and we will tell you how to do it. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
How to Take a Screenshot on the OnePlus 7 Pro
- First of all press and hold the power button and volume down button simultaneously and then release.
- You will hear the captured sound and the smartphone will take the screenshot.
- Now a toolbar will appear at the bottom of the screen where you can do some changing using the editing option, you can share it or you can take the scrolling screenshot.
In this way, you can easily capture the screenshots. When you will press the button, you will see some animation on the screen and a notification will appear in the notification bar. Now you can directly share it with your friends or on social media and if you want you to do some editing like cropping, etc in the screenshot.
How to Take a Scrolling Screenshot
Scrolling Screenshot is a very popular way of taking a screenshot where your smartphone keeps taking screenshots until you tell it to stop. You can use it to capture the long articles, conversations, emails, posts, etc. Here’s how you can do it.
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button simultaneously and then release.
- The screen will capture the screenshot and toolbar will appear.
- Tap the Scrolling Screenshot button to start taking the screenshots.
- The OnePlus 7 Pro will start taking the screenshots until you tap the screen.
How to take a Screenshot on the OnePlus 7 Pro with Gestures
You can also use gestures to take a screenshot in OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Go to settings and find Gestures section.
- In this section, find Three-finger Screenshot Gesture and turn it on.
- Now go to the content which you want to capture and swipe down with three fingers simultaneously to take a screenshot.
In this way, you can take a screenshot in OnePlus 7 Pro very easily. The best and easiest way to take a screenshot in OnePlus 7 Pro is by gestures. Let us know if you agree with us, in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn how to activate Reading Mode on OnePlus 7, then visit our website.