Autocorrect is actually an extremely powerful tool that most of us rely on every day. Autocorrect works to fix errors on the fly so that you can type quickly from your smartphone. But Autocorrect can sometimes be an issue, when it autocorrects something that is not wrong. For those that don’t want to use autocorrect on the LG G5, there is a way to disable autocorrect. In this guide we’ll show you how to turn on and off Autocorrect on your LG G5.
How to Turn Off Autocorrect on LG G5
- Go to a screen that shows the keyboard.
- Near the left “Space Bar” select and hold the “Dictation Key”
- Then select on the “Settings” gear option.
- Below the section that says “Smart Typing”, select on “Predictive Text” and disable it.
- Another option is to disable different settings like auto-capitalization and punctuation marks.
If you decide that you’d like to switch your LG G5 autocorrect back on, you can simply follow the steps provided above again. This time you can enable the features instead of disabling them.
Also Read: How to Turn Off Autocorrect on LG G7
That’s all for how to turn Off Autocorrect on LG G5. If you find this guide is helpful, do not forget to share it with your friends.