In this guide, you will learn how to wipe cache partition On Samsung Galaxy A80. Galaxy A80 is a very capable smartphone, it comes with the Snapdragon 730G processor which can provide some great performance. It also comes with 8 GB of RAM which can easily support any modern game or app. However, just like other Android smartphones, it can also run into some performance issues. In some cases, you can fix these performance issues by wiping the cache partition and we will show you how you can do it.
Table of Contents
What is a Cache Partition?
The Cache is the temporary data that is stored in the smartphone which helps the apps and system apps to work efficiently. The data include your personal preferences for different apps, your login details, your ads data, and other temporary data. Cache Partition is the partition in the smartphone’s memory and experts recommend to clean it from time to time. The following are some of the Benefits of the wiping cache partition.
- Helps your smartphone to run smoother.
- Can fix the minor performance issues in your smartphone
- Refreshes the smartphone’s memory.
- Help your smartphone to boot successfully without stocking on the logo.
These are some of the benefits of wiping the cache partition. Now you know the benefits, let’s get to the next part where we will explain the whole process.
How to Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy A80
You don’t have to be Tech Savvy to perform this process as it is very simple and you can do it by just following these instructions. Let’s get started.
- Turn off your Galaxy A80.
- Now press and hold the Bixby key and Volume up key, then press and hold the Power key.
- Keep holding until the Android logo appears on the display, then release the keys.
- If there are any pending updates, the A80 will install the system updates and then it will show you to the Android System Recovery menu. The system will directly show the Android System Recovery menu if there are no pending updates.
- Now press the Volume down key to navigate to the “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- Use the Power key to select the Wipe Cache Partition
- Then it will show you the confirmation menu, use Volume down key to highlight Yes and then press Power key to confirm it.
- The system will start wiping the cache partition, it will take a few moments.
- Now the Reboot system now will be highlighted. Use the Power key to select it and it will restart the device.
Congratulations! You have successfully wiped the cache partition on your Galaxy A80.
That’s how you can wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy A80. You should repeat this procedure form time to time to avoid the cluttering of cache and to improve the performance of your smartphone. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn how to record screen, then visit our website.