Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is a very popular smartphone that comes with tons of flagship-grade features. It also offers a variety of ways to take screenshots, and today we will share the best of them with you. In this comprehensive Vodytech guide, you will learn how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 20. Let’s get started.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 20: Buttons Combinations
The first method of taking a screenshot on Samsung Note 20 is pretty simple, and you will find this method on most Android smartphones. In this method, you will be using a combination of buttons to capture the screenshot. Here’s how you can do it.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
- Now open the content which you want to screenshot.
- Press and hold the volume down key and power key simultaneously. Now make sure that you quickly release the buttons because holding them for a longer period will result in the launching of the power menu.
- The system will detect the combination and take the screenshot for you.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 20: Using S Pen
One of the main highlights of the Galaxy Note Series is that it comes with the S Pen (Stylus), which you can use for multiple purposes, including taking a screenshot. Here’s how you can take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 using S Pen.
- The first step is to open the content you want to screenshot.
- Now take out the S Pen, and a side menu will appear on the screen.
- Select the Smart Select option from the menu. The best thing about Smart Select is that it allows you to screenshot whatever area you want.
- Move your stylus on the area which you want in the screenshot.
- Once you are done, you can write or draw anything on the screenshot.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 20: Using Google Assistant
Google Assistant is one of the most popular Digital assistants, and you will find it on all Android smartphones, including Samsung Galaxy Note 20. It’s a very capable digital assistant that can do a lot of stuff, including taking a screenshot. Here’s how you can take a screenshot on Samsung Note 20 using Google Assistant.
- The first step is to open the content you want to screenshot on Note 20’s screen.
- Once you have done it. Say “OK! Google” to activate the Google Assistant.
- Now the next step is to give the command to it. Say, “Please take a screenshot”.
Google Assistant will analyze and recognize the command and will take a screenshot for you.
That’s all, folks. In this guide, we shared 3 different methods that you can use to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 20. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments. Also, check this guide if you want to improve the fingerprint speed of your Galaxy Note 20.