In this guide, you will learn how to improve fingerprint speed on Samsung Galaxy Note 20. Let’s get started.
Galaxy Note 20 is a flagship smartphone, and it comes with cutting-edge technologies and features. It also comes with an in-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, which is a new sensor, but it isn’t very accurate in detecting fingerprints. So, if you want to improve the fingerprint speeds, then you can keep your fingerprint reader awake all the time, which will result in improving its speed. Let’s take a step-by-step process on how you can do it.
Table of Contents
How to improve fingerprint speed on Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 comes with the in-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, which works really well, but sometimes it’s not accurate in recognizing the fingerprints. So, if you are also facing this issue, then you can use the following hack, which surfaced on the XDA Developers forum, and reportedly, it worked well for most people. However, we can’t give any guarantee on whether it will work for you or not, but you can give it a try if you want. Here’s how you can do it.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the gear-shaped icon on the top right corner to access the Settings. Alternatively, you can access the settings by tapping the settings icon in the apps menu.
- Now tap the Search bar and search for Optimize Battery Usage and Tap it.
- Open the drop-down menu and select All to see the list of optimized apps.
- Now navigate to “com.samsung.android.biometics.app.settings” and toggle it to turn it off.
- Reboot your Galaxy Note 20.
Ways to Improve Fingerprint Speeds on the Galaxy Note 20
If the above method hasn’t worked for you, then you can use the following tips & tricks which have worked for many of our readers.
- Enroll one fingerprint twice – If you want to improve the accuracy, then you can enroll one fingerprint twice. Make sure that you hold your phone in a way like you usually do and then enroll your fingerprints.
- Use the right screen protector – Usually, the screen protector doesn’t interfere with the accuracy of the fingerprint sensor, but if you install the too thick screen protector, then it can compromise the accuracy of the sensor. So, if you are facing accuracy issues with your Note 20, then you should try changing the screen protector.
That’s how you can Improve fingerprint speed on Samsung Galaxy Note 20. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you are interested in wiping the cache partition on your Galaxy Note 10, then you can check our guide where we have shared the complete process in detail.