In this guide, you will learn how to change vibration settings on the Samsung Galaxy S10. Let’s get started.
Samsung Galaxy S10 is a flagship smartphone, and it comes with a powerful vibration motor that offers great feedback. If you want to change the vibration settings on your Galaxy S10, then you can do it via settings > Sounds and Vibration > Vibration Intensity. Let’s take a look at the step-by-step guide on how you can do it.
Table of Contents
How to change vibration settings on the Samsung Galaxy S10
Samsung Galaxy S10 is a flagship smartphone, and just like any other flagship, it also comes with all the bells and whistles which you can expect from a great smartphone. Galaxy S10 also features a very powerful vibration motor, and Samsung allows you to customize its intensity. If you also want to change vibration settings on your Galaxy S10, then you can follow these steps.
- Unlock your Galaxy S10.
- Now you need to access the settings. Swipe down from the top of the display and tap the gear-shaped icon to access the settings. Alternatively, go to the app section, find the settings app, and tap it to access the settings.
- Find the Sound and Vibration and tap it.
- Here go to the Vibration Intensity section and tap it.
- Now you can change the vibration settings for incoming calls, notification, and Touch Interactions.
How to change Vibration Pattern on the Samsung Galaxy S10
If you want your smartphone to vibrate in a certain way, then you can change its vibration pattern. The process is very straightforward, and you can do it without any problem. Here’s how you can do it.
- Go to the Settings of your Galaxy S10.
- Navigate to the Sounds and Vibration section and tap it.
- Find Vibration Pattern and tap it.
- Here you will find the list of all available patterns which you can use.
- Select the pattern of your choice, and that’s it.
How do I change my Notification Vibration in Galaxy S10?
As the vibration Motor on Galaxy S10 is pretty strong, some people prefer to change the intensity of the vibration. If you are one of those people and you want to change the notification vibration, then you can follow these steps.
- Go to the Settings.
- Now go to Sounds and Vibration Section and tap Vibration Intensity.
- Here you can adjust the Notification vibration by sliding the slider. If you want to turn it off, then you can dial down the slider, and it will disable the vibration for notifications.
That’s how you can change vibration settings on the Samsung Galaxy S10. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. If you want to learn how to change the Terrible Keyboard on the Galaxy S10, then you can this guide on our website. Also, visit our website for more useful guides.