Smartphones are a pretty global thing now, and they have become an important part of our lives. That’s why smartphone companies offer a variety of languages in their smartphones so that the users could pick their native languages and use them. Galaxy Note 20 also comes with support for many languages, and if you are interested in changing your Language, this guide is for you. In this Vodytech guide, you will learn how to change the Language on Samsung Galaxy Note 20. Let’s get started.
How to Change Language on Samsung Galaxy Note 20
The whole process of changing the default language on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is pretty simple. However, before you get to the actual process, it’s important that you pick the Language which you already know. Because if you pick a language which you don’t know well, then it will be difficult for you to navigate. Now, let’s explain the process of changing the Language on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
- Swipe down from the top of the Note 20’s screen and tap the Settings (gear-shaped icon) at the top right corner to access the settings. Alternatively, open the apps menu, find settings app, and tap it to get access to settings.
- In the settings, find your way to the General Management section and tap it.
- Now tap the Language and Input section.
- Tap the Language section, and here you can add the languages you want.
- To add the languages, tap on the Add Language icon.
- Now select the Language you want to add. Once it’s downloaded, you will get the option to set the Language as default.
- If you select the default option, the system will set the selected language as the default language.
In this way, you can change the default language and set the Language of your choice as the default language. If you want, you can add other languages to the panel, but you can only set one Language as the default.
Which Languages are available on Samsung Galaxy Note 20?
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 supports a large number of languages, which you can set as default. Following are some of the popular languages which you get on Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
Does Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Support Chinese Language?
Yes, Samsung Note 20 comes with support for the Chinese Language. You can easily set it as default following the steps mentioned above.
That’s all, folks. In this guide, you learned how to change the default language on Samsung Galaxy Note 20. We also shared the list which features the popular languages supported on Note 20. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments. Also, check this guide if you want to improve the fingerprint speed on Galaxy Note 20. In the guide, we have shared some proven methods which will improve the speed. Check now!