In this guide, you will learn how to change the wallpaper on Samsung note 10. Samsung Note 10 is an iconic smartphone series and it is known for its large displays. Note 10 comes with a Dynamic AMOLED panel which features 6.3 inches display with the resolutions of 1080 x 2290 pixels. It also supports the HDR10+ which is a major plus. This great display also demands the beautiful wallpaper which you can get from any good wallpaper app. We have handpicked the best wallpaper apps available for Android and we have explained their features in our guide. If you are interested in getting the best wallpaper then you can check our guide. Now let’s get to this guide.
How to change the wallpaper on the Samsung Note 10 via Home Screen
The whole process of changing the wallpaper is very easy and one can do it without technical knowledge. Note 10 allows you to change the wallpaper directly from your home screen and here’s how you can do it.
- Go to your home screen.
- Press and hold the empty area on the screen.
- The options will appear on the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Wallpapers.
- Now you will see the selection of all available wallpapers or you can select the one from the gallery.
- You will get the option to set the wallpaper on the home screen or lock screen or on both screens.
- The system also allows you to add the motion effect to the Article.
- Once you are done with the selection, tap “Set as wallpaper” and done!
You have successfully changed the wallpaper on your Note 10 via the home screen. If you want to set the wallpaper from your gallery then you can proceed to the next section.
How to change the wallpaper on the Samsung Note 10 via Gallery
You can also set the wallpaper via Gallery. Here’s how you can do it.
- Unlock your Note 10.
- Go to the menu and open the Gallery.
- Navigate to the photo you want to set as your wallpaper and tap it.
- Now select the more options button on the top right corner and it will display further options.
- Select the “Set as wallpaper” and it will take you to the next screen.
- Here you will see three options where you can set a photo as wallpaper for your home screen, lock screen or for both screens.
- You can also add the motion effect to the wallpaper.
- Once you are done with the selection, tap “Set as wallpaper” and it’s done!
That’s how you can change the wallpaper on the Samsung Note 10. You can use any of the above-mentioned methods according to your choice. Both methods are easy to use. Also, make sure to check our selection of best wallpaper apps for Android in 2020. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, visit our website for more useful guides.