Smartphones have evolved a lot over the years, and now they are better than ever. One of the most promising things about smartphones is that we can use them in our native language, and Samsung supports the majority of the popular languages for its smartphones. Samsung Galaxy M51 is also a very capable smartphone, and like other Samsung phones, it also supports various languages. So, if you are interested in changing the language on your M51, this guide is for you. In this Vodytech guide, you will learn how to change the language on Samsung Galaxy M51. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
How to Change Language on Samsung Galaxy M51
Samsung Galaxy M51 comes with support for various languages, and there are great chances that it also supports your native language. The whole process of changing language is very simple and easy. Samsung allows you to add the new language as the default language, or you can add a new language along with the current language. Here’s how you can change language on Samsung Galaxy M51.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy M51
- Swipe down from the top and tap the gear-shaped icon to get access to settings. You can also access settings by tapping the Settings app in the Apps menu.
- In the settings, navigate to General Management and tap it.
- Find Language and Input and tap it.
- Tap language, and it will show you the list of added languages in your M51.
- Now tap Add Language, and it will show you the list of all available languages you can install on your Galaxy M51.
- Select the language of your choice and install it.
- The system will ask you if you want to set the added language as default or keep it along with the default language.
- Select Set as Default, and that’s it.
In this way, you can add more languages to your Samsung Galaxy M51. You also get the option to use them as a secondary language on your keyboard.
Which Languages are available on Samsung Galaxy M51?
Samsung Galaxy M51 supports a large number of languages, and it’s not possible to list them all here, but here are some of the most popular languages available on Samsung Galaxy M51.
Can I add multiple languages to my Galaxy M51?
Yes, Samsung allows you to add multiple languages to Galaxy M51 along with the default language. You can only use one language as default, and other languages can be used as secondary languages.
In this guide, you learned how to change the language on Samsung Galaxy M51. We have also shared the list of popular languages supported by Galaxy M51. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments. Also, make sure to check this guide if you want to learn how to change font size on Samsung Galaxy M51.