Huawei P30 Pro is a flagship smartphone by Huawei that comes with a taller and high-quality display that demands beautiful wallpapers. If you are looking for the best wallpapers for your Huawei P30, you can check our guide on the best wallpaper apps. Once you find the right wallpaper, you can proceed to set it up, and we will show you how to change the wallpaper on Huawei P30 Pro.
How to Change Wallpaper on Huawei P30 Pro (The Simple Way)
If you are looking for the simplest way of changing wallpaper on your Huawei P30 Pro, you can do it from the settings. The whole process is pretty straightforward, and you can easily do it by following these instructions.
- Unlock your Huawei P30 Pro
- Now go to the home screen and look for the settings app. It will be the app with a Gear shaped icon. Tap it.
- Once you are in the settings, scroll down, find the Display section and tap it.
- Here go to the Wallpapers section.
- In this section, you can select the wallpaper of your choice. You can either pick the one from pre-installed wallpapers or get the wallpaper from your Gallery.
- Now select where you want to place your wallpaper, on the home screen, lock screen, or both.
How to Change Wallpaper on Huawei P30 Pro (The Easy Way)
If you are looking for the easiest way with a minimum number of steps, you can use the Gallery. You can easily set up the wallpaper from the Gallery app. Here’s how you can do it.
- Unlock your Huawei P30 Pro.
- Now find the Gallery app and tap it.
- Open the photo which you want to set as wallpaper.
- Tap on more options at the bottom right corner.
- It will show various options; select Wallpaper (Gallery).
- The next step is to pick where you want to set the wallpaper, on the home screen, lock screen, or both.
- Tap Apply, and that’s it.
How to Set Randomly Switch Wallpaper on Huawei P30 Pro
If you don’t want tospend time switching wallpapers every now and then, you can use Randomy Switch Wallpaper. In this feature, you designate the period, after which the system automatically changes the wallpaper. You also pick the folder from which the system displays the wallpapers.
- Go to the Wallpapers section in the Gallery.
- Tap Randomly Switch Wallpaper and enable it.
- You will also need to set the time interval and folder (album) from where you want the system to pick the wallpapers.
- That’s it.
Huawei P30 Pro comes with a beautiful display, and now you know how to set up the wallpaper on it. We have also shared two methods that you can use to set up the wallpaper. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn how to change language on Huawei P30 Pro, then visit our website.