English is the default language on Huawei P30 Pro, but it doesn’t mean that it’s the only language you can use on the device. Instead, Huawei supports dozens of languages that you can use as default language on Huawei P30 Pro, and we will show you how to do it. In this Vodytech guide, we will show you how to change Language on Huawei P30 Pro. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Which Languages are available on Huawei P30 Pro?
Huawei P30 Pro supports a long list of languages, but here are some of the major languages available for Huawei P30 Pro users.
- Polish and many more.
How to Change Language on Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P30 Pro is a flagship smartphone, and like other Huawei smartphones, it also comes with support for various languages, which you can set as default. Here’s how to change the Language on your P30 Pro.
- Go to your home screen, find the Settings app, and tap it. Alternatively, swipe down from the top of P30 Pro’s screen and tap the gear-shaped icon to access the settings.
- In the settings, scroll down and tap System & Updates.
- Find Languages & Input and tap it.
- Now go to the Language and Region section.
- Tap Add Language.
- Here you will find the suggested Languages as well as all supported languages by Huawei P30 Pro.
- Find the Language which you want to set as default on your P30 Pro and tap it.
- You will also need to confirm your action as well.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the Language on your Huawei P30 Pro.
Does Huawei P30 Pro Support the Arabic?
Yes, Huawei P30 Supports the Arabic Language along with many other major languages of the region.
Does Huawei P30 Pro Support the French?
Yes, Huawei P30 Pro Supports the French Language as the default language. You can easily set it from the Settings.
Can I change the Default Language on my Huawei P30 Pro?
Yes, Huawei allows you to change the default language on your Huawei P30 Pro. You get the long list of supported languages, which you can set as your default language.
How do I change the language back to English on Huawei P30 Pro?
If you have changed the Language and now want to change it back to English, the process is very simple. Follow the same process you followed at the start but now select English as your default language.
That’s how you can change language on Huawei P30 Pro. We shared the complete process which you can use to change the Language. Also, we shared the popular languages which are supported by Huawei P30 Pro. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments. If you want to learn how to take a screenshot on Huawei P30 Pro, you can check this guide, where we have explained multiple ways to do it.