LG Velvet is surely top of the line Android smartphone that comes with tons of great features. However, like other smartphones, it can also experience WiFi Problems. So, if you are facing WiFi Problems on your LG Velvet, this guide is for you. In this Vodytech guide, you will learn how to fix WiFi problems on LG Velvet. Let’s get started.
How to fix WiFi problems on LG Velvet (Summary)
If you are experiencing WiFi Problems on your LG Velvet, try the following solutions to fix the issue.
- Restart your WiFi Router and LG Velvet.
- Reset the Network Settings of your LG Velvet.
- Wipe Cache Partition.
Restart your WiFi Router and LG Velvet
Let’s start with the simplest solution, which will work for most people. Sometimes, the devices get misconfigured due to some issues, and it’s very common with Routers and Smartphones. So, when you restart your device, the system configures the settings correctly, resulting in solving the WiFi Problems.
Reset Network Settings of your LG Velvet
If resetting the devices hasn’t worked, you can proceed to Reset the Network Settings. When you reset the Network Settings, you basically reset the configuration settings for WiFi, Bluetooth, and Mobile data, and when you turn on the WiFi, the system downloads the new configuration, and it will solve the issue for you. Here’s how you can reset the Network Settings of your LG Velvet.
- Unlock your LG Velvet.
- Now go to the home screen, find the Settings app, and tap it. OR, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the settings icon (gear-shaped icon) at the top right corner to access the settings.
- In the settings, go to the System section.
- Now find the Restart & reset section and tap it.
- Find Network Settings reset and tap it.
- Now Tap Reset Settings. The system may prompt the PIN, Pattern, or Password if you have security settings.
- Once you enter unlock method, tap Reset Settings to confirm your action.
Now let your device reset the Network settings. Restart your device and connect it with WiFi.
Wipe Cache Partition
In some rare cases, Cache Partition can cause issues with WiFi. So, if none of the solutions have worked for you, you can also try this solution as it might work for you. In this solution, you will wipe the cache partition from your LG Velvet, and it will remove only temporary data, so it’s completely safe to use.
You can check the complete process of wiping cache partition in this guide.
In this guide, you learned how to fix WiFi problems on LG Velvet. We shared the 3 most effective solutions which will most probably solve this issue for you. However, if the issue still persists, we recommend that you contact LG Customer Care as it could be due to hardware failure. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments. Also, check this guide if you want to learn how to take a screenshot on LG Velvet.