In this guide, you will learn How to take a screenshot on LG Velvet. Let’s take a look at how you can do it.
LG Velvet is the new mid-range smartphone by the LG and it comes with some pretty amazing features. It also offers the various ways which you can use to take the screenshot. The first way is to use the buttons combination which you can use to take a screenshot on your LG Velvet. If you are looking for the easiest method then you can simply ask Google to take the screenshot for you. Let’s explain both ways in detail.
How to Take a Screenshot on LG Velvet using buttons combination
Just like other Android smartphones, LG Velvet also supports the universal method for taking a screenshot. In this method, you will be using the combination of buttons to take the screenshot on your LG Velvet. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the content you want to screenshot on the display.
- Now press and hold the Power button and Volume down button at the same time.
- Release the buttons when you hear the shutter sound or you see screen flashes.
- The system will take the screenshot for you.
- That’s it.
How to Take a Screenshot on LG Velvet using Google Assistant
Let’s say that you are much tried and you don’t want to put the extra effort to take the screenshot. In this case, you can use the services of your personal digital Assistant: Google Assistant. That’s right, Google Assistant is a very capable smart assistant and it can do various tasks including taking the screenshot for you. Here’s how you will do it.
- Open the content you want to screenshot on the display of your LG Velvet.
- Now say “Ok Google” and the assistant will start listening to your command. If it doesn’t active you can do it manually, Go to the Google app and tap the microphone near the search bar which will activate the Google Assistant for you.
- Once it is active, say Take a Screenshot or Take screenshot.
- Now it will take the screenshot for you and you can further edit or dismiss it.
- That’s it.
Is LG Velvet worth buying?
LG Velvet used to be a big name in the mobile industry but it has lost the major chunk of its market share to companies such as Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung, and others. The company is trying to regain its market share and LG velvet is the latest attempt in this effort.
LG Velvet is a great mid-range smartphone, it comes with a P-OLED Panel and power Snapdragon 765G processor. It also comes with up to 8 GB RAM and triple camera setup. On paper, LG Velvet is a great smartphone and if you are looking for a solid mid-range smartphone then LG Velvet is a great option for you.
That’s how you can take a screenshot on LG Velvet. If you have any questions or you want us to cover more related topics, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, visit our website for more useful guides.