If you are wondering how to set custom ringtone on Samsung Galaxy M21, then we can help you. Let’s get started.
Galaxy M21 is a great smartphone, and you get a lot of customization options that you can use to customize your smartphone. You can also easily set the custom ringtone on your Galaxy M21 via the Ringtone section in the Settings. Let’s take a look at the step-by-step guide on how you can do it.
Table of Contents
How to Set Custom Ringtone on Samsung Galaxy M21
The process of setting up the custom ringtone is pretty simple, but finding a good ringtone can become a headache. So, if you are looking for a source to get new ringtones, then you can check the ringtone Apps.
If you have found the ringtone of your choice, then let’s get started with the process.
- Go to the settings of your Galaxy M21. Swipe up from the bottom of the display and apps menu will pop up. Then tap the settings app in the app menu to access the settings.
- In the settings, find the Sounds and Vibration section and tap it.
- Now look for the Ringtone section and tap it.
- Tap the “+” icon to select the custom ringtone from your mobile storage.
- Once you find the ringtone, tap Done, and your selected tone will set as the custom ringtone.
How to Set Custom Ringtone for a Single contact on Samsung Galaxy M21
If you want to set the custom ringtone for a single contact instead of all contacts, then you can use this method. In this way, whenever that specific contact will call you, the device will ring the tone which you have set for that contact.
Here’s how you can custom ringtone for a single contact.
- Go to your Home screen and swipe up from the bottom of the display.
- The apps menu will pop up on the screen, find the Contacts app, and tap it.
- Once you are in the contact app, find the contact for which you want to set the custom ringtone.
- Open the contact, scroll down, and tap Edit.
- Now go to the Ringtone section.
- Here you can select the ringtone from the available default ringtones, or you can tap the “+” icon to set the custom ringtone of your choice.
- Once you find the ringtone of your choice, tap Done, and it will set as the custom ringtone.
That’s all, folks. In this guide, we discussed how you can set custom ringtone and how you can set it for a single contact. You can also use our guide on ringtone apps, which discusses the best ringtones Apps for Android smartphones.
If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you are interested in further customization of your M21, then you can check our guide “How to Change Wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy M21”.