Samsung Galaxy A12 comes with a 6.5 inches display, which is surely a very tall display, and everything should be visible clearly. However, if you feel that the default font size on your Galaxy A12 is not big enough, Samsung offers the option to change it. So, if you want to learn how to change the font size on Samsung Galaxy A12, this guide is for you. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
How to Change Font Size on Samsung Galaxy A12
The whole process of changing font size on Samsung Galaxy A12 is very simple, and you can easily do it by following these instructions. Let’s take a look.
- Open your Samsung Galaxy A12.
- Now go to the apps menu, find the Settings app in the menu, and tap it to get into settings. Alternatively, Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the settings icon (gear-shaped icon) at the top right corner to get into settings.
- Once you are in the settings, find the Display section, and tap it.
- Now go tothe Font Size and Style section and tap it.
- In the Font Size and Style section, navigate to the Font Size section, and below that, you will find the Slider.
- Use the Slider to adjust the font size. The smartphone will display a preview of the font size, which will help you pick the right size.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the Font Size on your Samsung Galaxy A12.
How to Change Font Style on Samsung Galaxy A12
If changing the font size hasn’t worked for you, and you still feel that the font is not clear, you can try changing the font style. Samsung Galaxy A12 comes with a number of font styles which you can pick according to your choice. If you are interested in changing font style, follow these steps to do it.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy A12.
- Open the apps menu, find the Settings app, and tap it to get into settings.
- Now find the Display section and tap it.
- In the Display section, tap the Font Size and Style section.
- Now tap Font Style.
- Here you will find the list of available fonts. Also, you can download more fonts by tapping the Download Fonts section.
- Once you have downloaded the font, you can set it as your default.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the font style on your Samsung Galaxy A12.
That’s all, folks. In this guide, we shared the methods you can use to change the font size and font style on your Galaxy A12. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments. Also, check this guide if you want to learn how to set custom ringtone on Samsung Galaxy A12.