Huawei P40 Pro is a very capable smartphone, and it supports a variety of languages that you can set on your smartphone. The default language of Huawei P40 Pro is English, but it supports other languages as well, which you can use as the default language. So, if you are interested in changing the default language on your P40 Pro, this guide is for you. In this guide, you will learn how to change language on Huawei P40 Pro. Let’s get started.
How to Change Language on Huawei P40 Pro
The whole process of changing Language on Huawei P40 Pro is very simple and easy. You can easily change the Language on your Huawei P40 Pro by following these steps.
- Unlock your Huawei P40 Pro.
- Now swipe down from the top of P40 Pro’s screen and tap the gear-shaped icon to access the settings. Alternatively, go to the home screen, find the Settings app and tap it.
- Once you are in the Settings, find System & updates and tap it.
- Now scroll down and find Language & Input. Tap it.
- Here you will find Language and Region on the top. Tap it.
- Now tap Add Language and select the Language of your choice from the list.
- You can also search the Language by using the search bar on the top.
- Select the Language of your choice and tap it.
- The system will ask you for confirmation, confirm your action.
Which Languages are supported by Huawei P40 Pro?
Huawei P40 Pro supports many languages, and the company keeps adding new languages, but here are some of the most popular ones.
- Hindi many more.
Can I Change the Language on Huawei P40 Pro?
Yes, Huawei P40 Pro supports more than 2 dozen languages, which you can pick as your default language.
How do I change the Language back to English?
The whole process of changing Language back to English is very simple. Just go to the “Language and Region” section, and from there, you can change the Language back to English.
How can I learn a new Language?
If you want to learn a new language, you will need the dedication and motivation to do it. You will also need a good language learning app that will help you guide through the process. Also, you can use apps like Duolingo and Mondly to learn new languages. You can find the best language learning apps for Android here.
Does P40 pro have Google Services?
Like other Huawei smartphones, Huawei P40 Pro doesn’t have Google Services, but you can always use the Google Web Apps to use Google Services.
That’s all, folks. In this guide, you learned how to change Language on Huawei P40 Pro. We also shared the languages which P40 Pro Supports. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments. Also, if you want to learn how to wipe cache partition on Huawei P40 Pro, then visit our website.