Huawei P40 Pro is a top of the line smartphone, but it can also run into some problems just like other smartphones. So, if you are facing problems with your p40 Pro, wiping the cache partition is a safe option as it will only delete temporary data, and as a result, your p40 Pro’s performance will get better. In this guide, you will learn how to wipe cache partition on Huawei P40 Pro. Let’s dive right into it.
Table of Contents
How to Wipe Cache Partition on Huawei P40 Pro?
The process of wiping cache partition on Huawei P40 Pro is very simple compared to other Android smartphones out there. It comes with a very simple interface that makes it easier to wipe cache partition on the go. Here’s how to wipe cache partition on Huawei P40 Pro.
- The first step is to turn off your Huawei P40 Pro. You can do it by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds.
- Once the device is turned off, the process of wiping the cache partition starts.
- Now press and hold the Volume Up button and power button for a few seconds.
- Keep holding it until the EMUI Panel appears on the system.
- It will have different options. Select the “Clear Data” option. You can do it by pressing the volume down button to highlight Clear Data and press the power button to select it.
- Now highlight “Wipe Cache Partition” and confirm it.
- Once the system clears the cache, highlight “Reboot System Now” and tap it.
- That’s it.
What does it mean to Wipe Cache Partition?
Cache Partition is a dedicated space in the memory where the system apps and third-party apps store the temporary data. This temporary data, known as cache, help these apps to speed up things. Cache is a good thing, but in the long run, the apps keep storing cache, which starts to slow down the phone or cause problems. In this situation, wiping the cache partition is the best solution as it deletes all cache from the cache partition, and it solves the problems in most cases.
How often should I Wipe Cache Partition?
There’s no hard and fast rule about wiping the cache partition, but you should wipe the cache partition once in a while. You can wipe the cache partition when you feel that your P40 Pro is getting slower or any app causes issues like freezing, crashing, etc.
Is Wiping Cache Partition Safe?
Yes, Wiping Cache Partition is totally safe. It only deletes the temporary data from your smartphone, which can be downloaded later by the apps. It doesn’t delete important data such as photos, videos, or any other personal data.
That’s all, folks. Now you know how to wipe cache partition on Huawei P40 Pro. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn how to change language on Huawei P40 Pro, then visit our website.