Samsung Galaxy F41 is one of the best mid-range smartphones out there that comes with tons of great features. One of the main highlights of Galaxy F41 is its 6.4 inch Super AMOLED panel that produces the best colors on the screen. However, it’s also true that it also consumes a lot of power as well, but luckily, you can lower the screen resolution to improve battery life. In this guide, you will learn how to change screen resolution on Samsung Galaxy F41. Let’s get into it.
Table of Contents
How to Change Screen Resolution on Samsung Galaxy F41?
Samsung’s One UI is considered one of the best Android Skins in the market, and it comes with tons of customization options. It also allows you to change the screen resolution, which proves very helpful in saving battery. Here’s how to change screen resolution on Samsung Galaxy F41.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy F41.
- Go to the home screen, find the Settings app in the Apps menu. It will be the app with Gear shaped icon. Tap Settings. Alternatively, Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Gear shaped icon at the corner of the screen to access settings.
- Once you are in the settings, navigate to the Display section, and tap it.
- Now find the Screen resolution section and tap it.
- Here you will get the option to change the screen resolution of your Samsung Galaxy f41.
- Use the slider to pick the right resolution for your smartphone.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the screen resolution on your Samsung F41. If you ever wish to change it again, just follow the same steps, and you will be able to change it.
Is Samsung F41 has Gorilla Glass?
No, Samsung Galaxy F41 doesn’t come with the gorilla glass, so make sure that you protect it from falling on the floor as it can damage the screen.
Is Samsung F41 good for Gaming?
Samsung Galaxy F41 comes with Exynos 9611 chipset with 6 GB of RAM, which is a pretty powerful combination. So, it would be safe to say that Galaxy F41 can surely handle modern games at decent settings. You won’t be able to play the games at high or ultra-high settings, but it can definitely play them at medium to lower settings for graphic-intensive games.
That’s all, folks. Now you know how to change screen resolution on Samsung Galaxy F41. Lowering screen resolution will surely help you get great battery life. Also, don’t forget to check our guide if you want to learn how to show battery percentage on Samsung Galaxy F41. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments, and Keep Supporting Vodytech!