In this guide, you will learn how to change wallpaper in Samsung Galaxy A90. Let’s get started.
Samsung Galaxy A90 comes with Super AMOLED Panel, which offers the best colors and deeper blacks. The high-quality display of A90 demands the beautiful wallpaper, and if you are interested in changing the default wallpaper with a good one, then you can do it in two ways. You can either do it from Home Screen or Gallery. Let’s discuss both methods in detail.
How to Change Wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy A90
The simplest way to change the wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy A90 is to do it via Home Screen. Here’s how you can do it.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy A90.
- Go to the Home Screen, press and hold the empty area on the screen.
- Multiple options will appear, select the Wallpaper.
- Here you will find the list of all available Wallpapers. If you want to select the custom wallpaper, then tap the Gallery icon.
- Select the wallpaper of your choice, now you get three options. You can either set the wallpaper as Home screen wallpaper or Lock Screen wallpaper. If you want, you can set the wallpaper as both Home Screen and Lock Screen wallpaper.
- Once you select the option of your choice, now you can add a Motion effect to the wallpaper if you want.
- Tap Set as Wallpaper, and that’s it.
How to Change Wallpaper in Samsung Galaxy A90 (The Easiest Method)
If you are looking for the easiest method to change the wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy A90, then you are in the right place. Here’s how you can do it.
- Go to the apps menu and tap the Gallery app.
- In the Gallery, select the wallpaper which you want to set as wallpaper.
- Now tap the three vertical dot icon on the top right corner and choose Set as Wallpaper.
- You will get the three options to set the wallpaper as Home Screen, Lock Screen, or both Home & Lock Screen.
- Select the option of your choice, then check the Motion effect option if you want.
- Now tap Set as Wallpaper, and that’s it.
How to pick the best Wallpaper for Samsung Galaxy A90?
You can take the full advantage of Super AMOLED Panel in A90 by using a high-quality wallpaper. Samsung A90 comes with its own collection of wallpaper, but if you want more variety, then you can check our guide on the best Wallpaper Apps for Galaxy A90. These are some of our favorite Wallpaper Apps.
- Resplash : Best for High-Quality Photos.
- Tapet : Best for Unique Pattern Style Wallpapers.
- Walli : Best for Art Wallpapers.
That’s how you can change the wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy A90. We have shared the two methods of doing it, and you can pick the one which you like the most. Now, you tell us. What’s your favorite method for changing the wallpaper? Leave your answer in the comment section right now. Also, if you want to read more guides on Galaxy A90, then we have got your covered. You can easily find the variety of How-To guides on Galaxy A90 on our website, and you can start with “How to Set Custom Ringtone on Samsung Galaxy A90”.