There are a lot of great DVD rippers for extracting DVDs to videos, but if you want to backup your precious and special DVDs without quality loss or share DVD movies with your friends, you’ll need a professional DVD copier software. So in this tutorial, we’ll show you how to easily copy DVDs to your PC for free with WinX DVD Ripper.
Preparation: Get WinX DVD Ripper for free
Go to the homepage of WinX DVD Ripper, click “! Get free license code to register your software.” , and click “get free license code directly >” to download a zip, including the setup file of WinX DVD Ripper, a free license key and a activation guide.
Install WinX DVD Ripper and register with the key, you’ll see the interface of WinX DVD Ripper as following. Let’s go straight and take a look at how to copy DVD to PC in 3 steps.
How to Copy DVD to PC with WinX DVD Ripper
Step 1. Open WinX DVD Ripper and click “Disc” button to load your DVDs
Step 2. Click “DVD Backup”
Step 3. Choose one DVD copy mode you want and click “OK”
There are 4 DVD copy modes offered by WinX DVD Ripper.
[Recommended] #1 DVD Copy mode: Main Title copy
Only copy the main title of DVD movie with necessary audios/videos to a single MPEG-2 file, for further usage in media center, DVD library establishment and DVD playback.
#2 DVD Copy mode: Full Title copy
Copy all the content of the DVD disc, including all the videos/audios/subtitles.
#3 DVD Copy mode: DVD to ISO image
Copy DVD to ISO image to make original copy of your DVD movie, the ISO file can be burned to another optical disc or act as a virtual CD/DVD drive.
#4 DVD Copy mode: DVD to folder
Copy the content of DVD to a DVD folder.
Step 4. Click “Run” to start copying DVDs on your PC.
Before copying DVD, you can also customize the destination folder by clicking “Browse” button.
Why choose WinX DVD Ripper to Copy DVD
With so many DVD copier software in the market, why we introduce WinX DVD Ripper as the best way to copy DVDs on PC? Well, we considered in terms of price, quality and functions.
- Free, easy to use even for beginners.
- Rip DVD to popular formats, like DVD to MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, FLV, MP3, etc.
- Convert DVD for perfect playback on iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Huawei, Sony, tablets, TVs, etc.
- Support a range of DVD discs: homemade, old scratched, damaged, commercial, and newly released DVD discs, ISO imagers and DVD video folders
- Support hardware acceleration: ripping and copying DVDs on PC at fastest possible speed you can get
- Customize settings: select/disable subtitle before ripping DVD, add external subtitle, edit video audio codec, frame rate, aspect ratio, resolution, etc.