In this guide, you will learn how to delete fingerprint on Samsung Galaxy S10. Galaxy S10 is the flagship smartphone by Samsung and it comes with all bells and whistles which you would find in any good flagship smartphone. It comes with Snapdragon 855 which is one of the best smartphone processors out there. It also comes with very powerful cameras which can take some pretty amazing photos. It also comes with the in-display fingerprint sensor which resides under the screen. It is the bleeding-edge technology and for now, it is only available in the latest flagships and mid-range smartphones. However, just like other new technologies, it is not perfect. Sometimes it doesn’t record the accurate fingerprint but you can always delete that fingerprint and we will show you how to do it.
How in-display fingerprint in s10 works?
In-display fingerprint sensor technology is not new and many companies tried to include this technology in their smartphones but it was not very accurate. Samsung came up with the ultrasonic in-display sensor which uses the ultrasonic waves to record screenshot. It is comparatively faster than the rest of the in-display sensors but still, it is not perfect. Moreover, it also doesn’t work if you use the thicker screen protector which is another downside.
How to Delete Fingerprint on Samsung Galaxy S10
The whole process of adding or deleting fingerprints on Galaxy S10 is pretty easy and you can do it within seconds. Here’s how you can do it.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the gear-shaped icon on the top right corner to access the settings. Alternatively, go to the menu, find the settings icon and tap it to access the settings.
- In the settings, navigate to “Biometrics and Security” and tap it.
- Now navigate to “Fingerprints” and tap it. If you have set security on your S10 then you will be asked to enter your current PIN, Password or Pattern.
- Once you enter your gear-shaped, you will get access to Fingerprint Section.
- In this section, you will see the fingerprints added to your S10.
- To remove the fingerprint, press and hold the one you want to delete.
- Tap on “remove” on the top right corner and confirm it.
Congratulations! You have successfully removed the fingerprint on your Samsung Galaxy S10. You can also add the new fingerprint using the same way but in the end, go to the Fingerprint section and tap “Add Fingerprint” and you will be able to enroll the new fingerprint.
That’s how you can delete Fingerprint on Samsung Galaxy S10. The new in-display fingerprint sensor is not very accurate and you can keep adding and removing the fingerprints until you enroll the accurate fingerprint. Also, keep updating your smartphone as the new updates can improve the accuracy of the sensor. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn how to fix fingerprint problems on Galaxy S10, then visit our website.