In this guide, you will learn how to enable Wi-Fi Calling on the Galaxy S20. Cellular Signals are the major issue these days, many time we are in a place where don’t get the cellular signals. In that case, you get the two choices, either to move in a place where you can get the signals or you can go for the Wi-Fi Calling features. We prefer the latter because it is a very useful feature that allows you to send messages and make calls over the Wi-Fi- Connection. If you are interested in enabling this feature on your S20 then keep reading because we will tell you how you can do it.
How to Enable Wi-Fi Calling on the Galaxy S20
The whole process of enabling the Wi-Fi Calling feature on Galaxy S20 is pretty easy and anyone can do it by following these instructions.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the gear-shaped icon on the top right corner to access the settings. Alternatively, go to the menu, find the Settings app and tap it to access the settings.
- In the settings, Navigate to Connections and tap it.
- Navigate to Wi-Fi Calling and toggle it blue to turn it on
- That’s it.
You have successfully enabled the Wi-Fi calling on your Galaxy S20. Now you can send messages and make calls over your Wi-Fi connection.
How to Enable Wi-Fi Calling on the Galaxy S20 via Dialer
If you think that the above method is not easier to follow then you can try this method which is way easier than the previous one. Here’s how you can do it.
- Unlock the lock screen of your s20.
- Go to the dialer from the home screen menu.
- In the dialer, tap the three vertical dot icon which will reveal the overflow menu.
- Tap the settings to access the call settings.
- Navigate to Wi-Fi Calling and toggle it blue to turn it on.
- That’s it.
That’s how you can enable Wi-Fi Calling on the Samsung Galaxy S20. You can any of the above-mentioned methods to enable this useful feature on your S20. The majority of the carriers around the world offer the Wi-Fi Calling feature to their customers. If your carrier offers the Wi-Fi Calling then make sure to use this feature to get the crystal-clear call quality. This feature can prove very useful especially if you face the cellular signals issue at your home. If you aren’t sure whether your carrier offers this feature or not then you can contact the customer support. Also, if you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. If you want to learn how to turn off autocorrect, then visit our website.