You can send a request for a refund from your iPhone or iPad to Apple in a matter of minutes. This is an easy way to find the right link, and it’s going to be easier for you to remember how to do this in the long run.
- Launch Mail from your Home screen.
- Search for “Your receipt from Apple” if it’s not immediately visible.
- Tap on the receipt for the purchase your want refunded. (Unless you remember the date, there’s no way to tell which receipt is which unless you tap it to open it, so you might end up tapping a lot…)
- Tap Report a Problem next to the purchase you want to report. You will be redirected to Apple’s problem reports page.
- Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
- Tap Choose Problem and select a problem from the menu.
- Enter details for your problem, then tap Submit.
You should hear back from Apple within a few days to a week with whether your request for a refund is approved.
Note: You can only report problems on items you purchased within the last 90 days.