In this guide, we will discuss how to set custom ringtone on Samsung Galaxy M31. Let’s get started.
One of the best things about Android is that you can customize almost everything, including the ringtone. Samsung Galaxy M31 allows you to set the tone of your choice as a default ringtone. If you are interested in it, then keep reading because we will show you how to do it, step by step.
How to Set Custom Ringtone on Samsung Galaxy M31
The entire process of setting up the custom ringtone on Samsung Galaxy M31 is pretty simple. But, before we get to the actual process, it’s important that you pick the tone you want to set as a custom ringtone.
You can pick the one from your own collection, or you can get one via ringtone app. Also, make sure that the tone you pick should have MP3, WAV, AAC or MP4 file format as Samsung only support these file formats.
Once you have selected the ringtone, we can start with the process. Here are the complete steps.
- Go to your Homepage and swipe up. It will show you the apps menu, find the Settings app, and tap it to access the settings.
- In the settings, navigate to the Sounds and Vibration section and tap it.
- Now navigate to the Ringtone section and tap it.
- Here you will find the list of all pre-installed ringtones. If you want to set your custom ringtone, then tap the “+” icon on the top right corner, here you can select the ringtone of your choice.
- Once you have selected the tone, just press Done, and that’s it.
How to Set Custom Ringtone for a Single contact on Samsung Galaxy M31
Now, if you want to set the custom ringtone for a single contact, then you can do it too. Here’s how you can set a custom ringtone for a single contact
- Go to the home screen.
- Swipe up, find the contacts app and tap it.
- Now select the contact for which you want to set the custom ringtone.
- Scroll down and tap the Edit icon at the bottom of the display.
- Now tap Ringtone, and here you will see the list of pre-installed ringtones. Tap the “+” icon if you want to set a custom ringtone.
- Select the ringtone of your choice and press Done.
Congratulation! You have successfully set the custom ringtone for a single contact. You can follow the same process to do it for other contacts, too, and assign them unique ringtones.
That’s all, folks. In this guide, you learned how to set custom ringtone on your Samsung Galaxy M31. We hope that you found this guide useful and if you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below.
Also, you can read more helpful guides on Galaxy M31 on our website. You can start with “How to Hide Photos and Videos on Samsung Galaxy M31“.