In this guide, you will learn how to set custom ringtone on Samsung Galaxy S20. Galaxy S20 is the latest and greatest smartphone by Samsung and it comes with all bells and whistles which you would find in a great smartphone. It is equipped with the Snapdragon 865 processor which is the latest processor by Qualcomm. Galaxy S20 also comes with the stereo speakers which offers the best sound and you can enjoy your favorite ringtones. You can also easily customize the ringtone and we will show you how to do it. Let’s get into it.
How to Set Custom Ringtone on Galaxy S20
The whole process of setting up the custom ringtone is pretty easy and you can do it without any prior technical knowledge. Here’s how you can do it.
- Unlock your Galaxy S20.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the gear-shaped icon on the top right corner to access the settings. Alternatively, go to the home menu, find the Settings icon and tap it to access the settings.
- In the settings, navigate to the Sounds and vibration section and tap it.
- Go to the Ringtone section and tap it.
- Choose the ringtone which you want to set as your custom ringtone. If you want to use any other ringtone then press the “+” icon on the top right corner to access the sounds on your smartphone. Pick the one which you want to set as your ringtone.
- Press Apply.
Congratulations! You have successfully set the custom ringtone on your Galaxy S20.
How to Set Custom Ringtone for a Single Contact
If you want to set up a custom ringtone for a single contact then you can also do it. Here’s how you can do it.
- Unlock your Galaxy S20.
- Go to the menu and find the Contacts app and tap it.
- Now navigate to the contact which you would like to add a custom ringtone.
- Tap the Edit icon
- Now scroll down and find the Ringtone section and tap it.
- Here you will find the list of all pre-loaded ringtones. If you want you can also set ringtone from your Galaxy S20 storage as well.
- Press Apply and that’s it.
That’s how you can set a custom ringtone for a single contact. If you want, you can do it for other contacts too by following the above-mentioned steps.
That’s how you can set custom ringtone on Samsung Galaxy S20. The whole process is very easy and you will be able to do it by following the above-mentioned steps. Also, if you are interested in knowing different methods of taking a screenshot on your Galaxy S20 then you can read our guide. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, visit our website for more useful guides.