In this guide, we will show you how to update the software on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge is considered as the important base component of the Samsung modern smartphone design. It comes with a really beautiful design, great camera, good battery life and top of the line performance. However, you can always improve the performance by installing the updates as no smartphone is perfect and the company keeps working on its software to provide you with the best possible user experience. Here’s how you can update the software on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge but we would recommend you to backup your files before updating the software. Let’s get started.
How to Update the Software on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Installing the updates is very important for your smartphone as the company continuously work on the software to make it better, normally whenever the update will arrive, your smartphone will notify you. However, if it doesn’t then you can use these steps to check it if the update is available for you or not. If it is available, you can quickly install it. Before we start, make sure that your smartphone hasa sufficient battery and it is connected to WiFi.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the gear-shaped icon on the top right corner to access the settings.
- In the settings, go to about section and tap Software Updates and tap Update now.
- Your smartphone will warn you to avoid downloading the update via the mobile network. Tap ok.
- Now your smartphone will check whether the new update is available or not.
- If the update is not available it will show you that the update is not available and you can tap Ok. If there is an update available then it will show the download button, tap it and confirm it.
- Your Galaxy S6 Edge will restart and start installing the update.
Software Updates make your smartphone better so it is best practice to keep checking your smartphone update section. Installing the updates will result in better performance, great battery life, enhanced stability and sometimes new features too. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn how to update the software on Samsung Galaxy Note 8, then visit our website.