In this guide, you will learn how to use Secure Folder on the Samsung Galaxy S10. Samsung Galaxy S10 is a great flagship smartphone and it comes with many great features. One of those features is the Secure Folder which allows you to store your most important documents, pictures, and other data in a highly secured folder. You can use this mode to protect your sensitive data from prying eyes and only access it when you are in isolation. If you are interested in using it then keep reading because we will tell you everything you need to know about it. Let’s get started.
How to Enable or Disable Secure Folder on Galaxy S10
The first step is to enable the Secure Folder on your Samsung Galaxy S10. Here’s how you can do it.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the gear-shaped icon on the top right corner to access the settings. Alternatively, go the menu, find settings, icon and tap it to access the settings.
- In the settings, go to Biometrics and Security and tap it.
- Now navigate to Secure Folder and tap it.
- In the Secure Folder section, turn it on. You will be asked to select your preferred screen lock type and you can choose pattern, PIN or password.
- Once you setup the screen lock type, the Secure Folder will be enabled.
- You can follow the same steps to disable the Secure Folder as well.
How to hide content in Secure Folder on Samsung Galaxy S10
You can also add the content to the Secure Folder very easily. To add the content, ensure that it is enabled on your Galaxy S10. Let’s suppose, you want to add your pictures to the Secure Folder. Here’s how you will do it.
- Go to the Menu and Find the Gallery App and open it.
- In the Gallery, find the picture you want to hide and select it.
- Now press the three vertical dot icon on the top right corner and a menu will appear.
- Navigate to “Move to Secure Folder” on this menu and tap it. Now the picture has been moved to the Secure Folder.
You can also add the video, files, voice recordings or any data by using these steps. Just select the file and press three icons and you will see the option to add it to the secure folder.
How to access the hidden Content
You can easily access the hidden content by enabling Secure Folder. Here’s how you can do it.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Secure Folder to access Secure Folder.
- Enter your credential and Secure Folder will be enabled.
- Now go to the gallery or File Manager and you will find the Secure Folder in these apps.
That’s how you can use the Secure Folder on the Samsung Galaxy S10. You should use it to protect your sensitive data. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn how to delete fingerprint on Samsung Galaxy S10, then visit our website.