The Microsoft Store in Windows 11 is a great resource for downloading and installing applications, games, and other content on your PC. However, like any other software, it can run into issues that may require you to reset it to its default settings. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps you need to follow to reinstall Microsoft Store in Windows 11.
Why Reset the Microsoft Store in Windows 11?
There are several reasons why you may need to reset the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. For example, you may encounter the following issues:
- You’re unable to download or install apps from the Microsoft Store.
- The Microsoft Store app isn’t launching or is crashing frequently.
- The Microsoft Store is displaying errors or other issues that are preventing you from using it.
Resetting the Microsoft Store can help resolve these issues and restore the app to its default settings.
How to Reinstall Microsoft Store App on Windows 11
To reset the Microsoft Store in Windows 11, you can follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Start menu by clicking on the Windows icon on the taskbar. Type “Settings” in the search box and click on the first result.
2. In the Settings window, click on the Apps option. Select Apps & features.
3. Scroll down the list of installed apps and click on Microsoft Store.
4. Click on the Advanced options link.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Reset button.
6. When prompted to confirm the action, click on the Reset button again.
7. Wait for the process to complete. This may take a few minutes, depending on the speed of your computer and the size of the Microsoft Store app.
8. Once the reset is complete, restart your computer.
That’s it! Your Microsoft Store app has now been reset to its default settings. You can now launch the app and start using it again.
Resetting the Microsoft Store in Windows 11 is a simple process that can help resolve a variety of issues you may encounter while using the app. It’s always a good idea to try resetting the app before resorting to more drastic measures, such as reinstalling Windows. If you’re still experiencing issues with the Microsoft Store after resetting it, you may want to consider contacting Microsoft support for further assistance. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section. Also, check this guide where you will learn how to uninstall an application on Windows 11.