In this guide, we will explain how to uninstall apps on Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Google Play store comes with millions of apps which provide tons of options for you and you can try the new app every day. However, installing too many apps not only consume a lot of storage but it also affects battery performance. You may start encountering some problems in your smartphone which you can mainly by installing and re-installing certain apps or replace them with similar apps. If you are new to the Android world or this is your new phone and you don’t know how to uninstall the apps then don’t worry, we got you covered. We will share the step by step procedure to uninstall the apps on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Let’s get started.
How to Uninstall Apps on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
The whole process of uninstalling an app is really easy and you can do it in multiple ways. Here are different ways to uninstall apps on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
The first method is the easiest one and we also recommend this method.
- Go to your home screen.
- Press and hold the icon of the app you want to delete
- Uninstall option will appear on the screen, tap uninstall and confirm it to uninstall the app.
The second method is the bit complex, here’s you can uninstall apps via settings.
- Go to the settings
- Find the Application Manager and open it.
- Select the app you want to delete and open it.
- Tap the Uninstall button and confirm it.
- The app will remove from your smartphone.
The third method to uninstall apps is via the Google Play Store.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Tap the three parallel lines icon and select My apps and games.
- Now swipe left and go the installed apps section.
- Open the app, you want to delete.
- Tap Uninstall to remove the app from your smartphone.
Please note that you can only uninstall the third-party apps like facebook, twitters, etc. You can uninstall the system apps but you can disable them by Settings > App Manager > tap on the app > tap disable. In this way, you can uninstall apps on Galaxy Note 5. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn how to disable bloatware on Galaxy Note 5, then visit our website.