In this guide, you will learn how to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Galaxy Note 5 has been around for some time now and if you are using this phone for some time then it is natural that you experience the issues such as app crashing, freezing, etc. To solve these issues, the experts recommend to wipe cache partition which solves these issues in most of the cases. If you are also interested in wiping the cache partition on your Note 5 then keep reading because we will tell you how to do it. Let’s get started.
How to clear the App Cache on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Before we tell you about wiping the cache partition, let us tell you how to clear the app cache. In most cases, clearing the app cache solves the issue if you are experiencing it on a particular app. For example, if you are facing the crashing issues when you open Facebook then you can clear its cache to solve the issue. Here’s how you can do it.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the gear-shaped icon to access the settings.
- In the Settings, find App Manager and open it.
- Now select the app which is causing the trouble and open it.
- Tap Info and then select Clear Cache.
In this way, you can clear the cache for a certain app. Now if you are still facing issue then we would recommend you proceed to the next step.
How to Wipe Cache Partition on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
The whole process of wiping the cache partition is very easy and you can do it by following these steps.
- Turn off your Galaxy Note 5.
- Now press and hold the Volume Up Button, Power Button, and Home Buttons at the same time until the Android logo appears on the screen.
- let go the Power button but keep holding the other buttons.
- A menu will appear on the display, use the volume down button to scroll down to “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- Press the Power button to select it.
- Now use the volume down button to highlight “Yes”.
- Press the Power button to confirm it.
- The system will start wiping the cache partition.
- After a few moments, the “Reboot System now” will be highlighted.
- Press the Power button to restart your Note 5.
Congratulations! You have successfully wiped the cache partition on Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
That’s how you can wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy Note 5. If the problem still persists then we would recommend you contact the service center and ask them to inspect your Note 5. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn how to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 5, then visit our website.