In this guide, you will learn how to change font size on Samsung Galaxy A71. Let’s get started.
One of the best things about Android smartphones is that they are highly customizable, and Samsung Galaxy A71 is no exception. On the A71, you can customize a lot of things, including the Font Size. If you don’t like the default font size and want to change it, then you can do it from the Display section in the Settings. Let’s take a look at the step-by-step guide.
How to Change Font Size on Samsung Galaxy A71
The whole process of changing the font size on Samsung Galaxy A71 is pretty simple, and you can easily do it by following these instructions.
- Unlock the Galaxy A71.
- Now swipe down from the top of the display and tap the gear-shaped icon on the top right corner to access the settings. Alternatively, swipe up, find the Settings app, and tap it to get access to settings.
- Once you are in the settings, Navigate to the Display section, and tap it.
- Now find the Font Size and Style and tap it.
- Navigate to Font Size and use the slider to change the font size.
- Once you select the right font size, tap Apply on the top right corner.
- That’s it.
You have successfully change the font size on your Samsung Galaxy A71. If you are still not satisfied with the font, then you can also change the font style of the font.
How to Change Font Style on Samsung Galaxy A71
Galaxy A71 also allows you to change the default font style, and you can pick one of your choices. Here’s how you can do it.
- Go to the Settings.
- Find the Display section and tap it.
- Now find the Font Size and Style section and tap it.
- Scroll down to the Font Style section. Here you will find the list of all available fonts in your device.
- Select the font of your choice and apply changes.
If you don’t like the default font size, then you can change it. There’s no shortcut to finding the perfect font style, so you will have to try the different fonts and then narrow down to the ones you like. You can try as many font styles as you want without any restrictions.
That’s how you can change font size on Samsung Galaxy A71. We have also shared the complete process of changing the font style as well. You can do both methods by following the steps mentioned above.
If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn how to set the custom wallpaper, then you can check our guide on “How to Change Wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy A71“.