If you want to Factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A71, then we can help you. In this guide, we will how you can reset your Galaxy A71, and we will also discuss some related questions as well. Let’s get into it.
Factory reset is a useful procedure that we usually use when we want to take back our smartphone to a condition when we unboxed it for the first time. It includes deleting all the data and other customizations you have done during your use. So, if you want to Factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A71, then you can do it via the Android recovery menu. Let’s explain the whole so that you know how you can access it.
Table of Contents
How to Factory Reset Your Samsung Galaxy A71
Factory reset is a useful feature that you can do to solve many issues in your smartphone, but you should only do it when you have made a backup of your data. If you go for the factory reset option and do the reset without backup, then you won’t be able to recover your data. So, you must backup your data.
In Samsung smartphones, you can either back up your data to the Google Account or Samsung account. Whichever option suits you, pick it and backup your data.
Once you are done with the backup, then you can proceed to the factory reset process. Here’s how you can Factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A71.
- The first step is to turn off your Samsung Galaxy A71. Just press and hold the volume down button and power button at the same time. Or you can simply turn off your device using the power menu.
- When the screen turns black, press and hold the volume up button and Power button at the same time.
- Keep holding them until you see the Android logo on the screen. The smartphone will start installing any pending updates, and after that, it will take you to the Android recovery menu.
- Now make sure that you follow these steps very carefully because you wouldn’t want to mess up the whole system.
- Use the volume down button to highlight “Wipe Data/Factory Reset.”
- Press Power Button to select it.
- The system will ask you for confirmation. Use the volume down button again to highlight “Factory Data Reset” and then use the power button to confirm it.
- Now the system will start the process, and it can take some time.
- Once the system finishes the Factory reset process, the “Reboot System now” will be highlighted.
- Use the power button to confirm your action and let the phone Reboot.
Once the process is completed, you can setup your phone from scratch and then retrieve the backup.
Does a Factory Reset Remove Samsung Account?
No, it won’t remove the Samsung account, and you will need to enter your login credentials to proceed with the setup.
Does a Factory Reset delete everything?
Yes, Factory reset pretty much delete everything. That’s why you must make a backup of your smartphone.
That’s how you can Factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A71. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to get rid of Autocorrect, then you can check our guide on “How to turn off autocorrect on Samsung Galaxy A71“.