LG Velvet is a very popular smartphone. As the smartphone is intended for the global market, LG has added support for multiple languages in the device to make it easier for international users to use the smartphone in their native Language. So, if you want to learn how to change language on LG Velvet, this guide is for you. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Which Languages are available on LG Velvet?
LG Velvet comes with support for various languages, and you can easily pick the one of your choices. Following are some of the popular languages available on LG Velvet.
How to Change Language on LG Velvet?
The process of changing the Language on LG Velvet is very simple, and you can easily do it by following the instructions. Here’s how you can change Language on LG Velvet.
- Unlock your LG Velvet.
- Now swipe down from the top of LG Velvet’s screen and tap the settings icon (gear-shaped icon) at the top right corner to access the settings. Alternatively, go to the Home Screen, find the Settings app, and tap it to access the settings.
- In the settings, Find System and tap it.
- Find Language & Keyboard and tap it.
- Now tap Language, and here you will find the list of added languages to your device.
- As you want to add a new Language, tap Add Language.
- The system will show you the complete list of available languages. It will also show you the suggested languages on the top.
- Tap on the Language to add them to the list.
- Now drag the Language which you want to set as default to the top.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the Language on LG Velvet. In this way, you can other languages on your smartphone and use them as default.
How do I change the Language back to English on my LG Velvet?
The process of reverting back to English is very simple, and you can easily do it from the Language section in the Settings. Go to the Language section and drag “English” to the top.
How do I change my LG Phone from Korean to English?
If you want to change the Language from Korean to English, then follow these steps.
- Go to Settings and tap Language & Keyboard.
- Now tap Language.
- Drag the English Language to the top
- That’s it.
How do I learn a new Language using my smartphone?
If you want to learn a new language, you can use the language learning app. You can check our guide to find the best language learning apps for Android.
That’s all, folks. In this guide, you learned how to change Language on LG Velvet. We also shared the list of supported languages on LG Velvet. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments. Also, if you want to learn how to take a screenshot on LG Velvet, check this guide.