Smartphones these days come with a lot of Bloatware which allows the companies to make a lot of money but this bloatware cost you the performance of your smartphone. Samsung Galaxy S7 is no exception, it comes with a lot of pre-installed apps which take a lot of storage in your smartphone. In this guide, we will tell you how to disable the Bloatware on Samsung Galaxy S7. Let’s get into it.
There are mainly two types of applications are installed on your Samsung Galaxy S7. The third party apps can be uninstalled and you can get rid of them pretty easily but it is not easy to get rid of system apps which you can’t uninstall. We will tell you how to handle both of them.
How to Disable Bloatware on Samsung Galaxy S7
As we mentioned earlier, there are third-party apps are installed on your Samsung Galaxy S7 which you won’t use and you can simply uninstall them by following these simple steps.
- Press and hold the icon of the app you want to uninstall.
- Then a bin icon will appear on top of the screen and drag the app to that icon and drop it there.
- The app will be uninstalled from your smartphone.
You can also uninstall the apps by going to settings > apps > and uninstall the apps from there but the above method is much simpler and easier.
Now there are some system apps which you can’t remove and these apps will continue to get the updates unless you disable them and they won’t get updated with the new updates. Follow these steps to disable the system apps.
- Swipe down the screen from the top and tap the gear icon on the top right corner.
- Find the Applications Tab and open it.
- Now Select the Applications Manager and tap All tab.
- You will see the list of apps installed on your Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Tap the app you want to disable and you will see the disable option on the screen.
- Tap Disable and the app will be disabled.
You can follow these simple steps to disable or uninstall as many applications as you want. If you have any questions, let us know in the comment section below. Also, visit our website for more useful guides.