In this guide, you will learn how to boot the Galaxy S9 into safe mode. Galaxy S9 is one of the most popular smartphones out there and it comes with many tops of the line features. However, just like other Android smartphones, it also runs into troubles sometimes and you will need to boot it into Safe Mode to diagnose the problems. This Mode disables all the third party apps in your Galaxy S9 which help you diagnose the problems. If you are facing any issues in your Galaxy S9 then you should also put it into Safe Mode to find out the issue. Here’s how you can do it.
How to Boot the Galaxy S9 into Safe Mode
Galaxy S9 and S9+ come with very powerful specs and you will rarely face any issues. However, if you are facing issues such as battery drainage, charging issue, overheating then its time to boot your smartphone into Safe Mode and start the diagnosis. Here are the steps to boot the Galaxy S9 into Safe Mode.
- Turn off your Galaxy S9. (Press and Hold the Power Button)
- Now, Press and hold the Power Button until the Model name (S9) appears on the screen.
- When the “Samsung” logo appears on the screen, release the power button and immediately press and hold the volume down button.
- Keep Holding it until the smartphone restarts.
- It should get your smartphone into Safe mode, you can verify it by looking for “Safe Mode” text in the bottom left corner.
- Release the Volume down button and you can proceed with Diagnosis.
When should you use the Safe Mode?
Safe Mode is a very useful feature and you will use it when you start encountering the issues like battery drainage, overheating, etc on your smartphone. Enabling the Safe Mode will disable the third party apps and you can use the mobile to check if it is working fine. If it is working fine then one of the third-party apps is the culprit, find it and delete it. In most of the cases, it will be a less popular app as popular apps like Facebook, Snapchat,etc are well optimized and they will rarely cause any issue.
If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn How to boot the Galaxy S9 into Download Mode, then visit our website.