In this guide, you will learn how to change camera modes on the Galaxy S20. Galaxy S20 is a flagship smartphone by Samsung and it comes with the bleeding edge tech which ensures that you get smooth user experience. The smartphone comes with the Snapdragon 865 processor which is one of the best and most powerful processors in the market right now. It also comes with 12 GB of RAM which is more than enough for average as well as power users. It also comes with the powerful camera setup which allows you to take some amazing photos. The company also offers tons of camera modes which you can use according to the type of photos you want to take. If you want to know how to change these modes then keep reading because we will tell you how to do it. Let’s get into it.
Table of Contents
Galaxy S20 Camera setup, Explained!
Galaxy S20 comes with the triple camera setup at the back. It includes the following camera sensors.
- 12 MP, F/1.8 26mm wide camera sensor which comes with the Optical Image Stabilization. It is ideal for taking your daily photos. It will also work well in the low light due to its f/1.8 aperture.
- 64 MP, F/2.0 telephoto lens that comes with optical image stabilization and 3X hybrid zoom. This lens is great for distant photography.
- 12 MP, F/2.2 lens is the ultrawide sensor which is ideal for some ultra-wide action. If you want to capture a lot of people in the photo then the ultrawide sensor is a great option.
Galaxy S20 also comes with the 10 MP, F/2.2 wide camera sensor on the front which ensures that you get the best selfies.
How to change camera modes on the Galaxy S20
Now you know about the camera setup of Galaxy S20, let’s tell you how to change the camera modes. Here’s how you can do it.
- Unlock your Galaxy S20.
- Open your camera app.
- Swipe right and keep doing it until you see the more button at the end of the menu.
- Tap it and it will take you to the whole collection of camera modes available on your smartphone.
- Now drag the camera mode which you want to use and drop it on the ribbon.
- You can do it for the other modes as well.
- Once you are done with the process, tap the Save button.
- Now you will find the selected camera modes in your camera app.
That’s how you can change the camera modes on the Galaxy S20. You can use these camera modes to uncap the full potential of powerful camera setup of your Galaxy S20. If you are a professional photographer then you can use the Pro mode to get the manual access to the camera and tweak the settings according to your requirements. If you don’t like the default camera app of your Galaxy S20 then you can use the third-party camera app as well. You can find the best camera apps for Android in our Guide “10 Best Camera Apps for Android“.