In this guide, you will learn how to change the wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy A20. Let’s take a look at how you can do it.
Samsung Galaxy A20 comes with the 6.4 inches Super AMOLED Panel which offers the best colors and wallpapers also look good on this display. If you want to change the wallpaper on your Galaxy A20 then you can do it from the Settings > Wallpaper and themes. Here you can simply select the wallpaper and set it as default. Let’s take a look at the step-by-step process of changing wallpaper.
Table of Contents
How do I change the wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy A20?
The whole process of changing the wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy A20 is fairly simple. Here’s how you can do it.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy A20.
- Swipe down from the top of the display and tap the gear-shaped icon on the top right corner to access the settings. Alternatively, go to the apps menu, find the settings apps, and tap it to get access to settings.
- Now find the Wallpaper section and tap it.
- Here you will find all the wallpapers you have on your Galaxy A20. If you have downloaded the wallpapers from third-party wallpaper apps then you can tap the Gallery option and it will open the Gallery. In the gallery, you can simply select the wallpaper of your choice.
- Once you select the wallpaper, tap the Set as Wallpaper and that’s it.
How do I get free wallpapers for Samsung Galaxy A20?
Samsung Galaxy A20 comes with its collection of wallpapers but you can always use third-party android apps to get High-definition free wallpapers. These are some of our favorite wallpaper apps.
- Wallpapers by Google
These are some of the best free wallpaper apps for Galaxy A20. You can read our complete guide “10 Best Wallpaper Apps for Android” to find the best free wallpaper apps.
Is Samsung A20 worth buying?
Samsung Galaxy A20 is an entry-level smartphone by Samsung and it comes with some great specs and features which make it a very good smartphone in the entry-level price segment. It comes with the 6.4 inches Super AMOLED panel with corning gorilla glass 3 protection. Moreover, it also features the Exynos 7884 processor, 3 GB RAM, and 32 GB ROM. It also comes with a decent camera that can record 1080p videos with 30 FPS and 8 Megapixel photos. Overall, Samsung A20 is a nice combination of specs and features which make it one of the best smartphone. You can get it for $134 and we think that Samsung A20 completely worth the price tag.
That’s how you can change the wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy A20. We would also recommend you to use our suggested apps to find the best wallpapers for your Smartphone. Also, if you liked this guide then you may like our “How to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy A20” guide.