When you find that you can’t play some 4K UHD videos on your devices? Want to convert or compress large 4K video to 1080p? Sometimes, it may be because the video format is not compatible with your device. This is why you need a free HD video converter. It allows you to convert or compress 4K video to 1080p without losing quality, convert videos from one format to another, like HD MKV to MP4, for playback on various media players, mobile devices, and TVs.
At the moment, Digiarty is offering its highly valued WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe V5.12.1 as an anniversary gift to all info24android readers! This software not only helps you to convert any video among various formats but also download any video and music from YouTube and 300+ sites. Furthermore, it enables you to compress, cut, crop, trim and merge videos. All you have to do is to visit the giveaway page and click “Get Free” button to download WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe for free! You’ll get to use a fully licensed software, free of charge!
4K vs 1080p
Most people are by now very familiar with 1080p (1920×1080) high definition video quality. According to Wikipedia, 4K resolution is basically a term in the field of digital television and digital cinematography which refers to the resolution of an electronic display. It has two resolutions: 4096×2160 and 3840×2160. The name 4K comes from the horizontal resolution on the order of about 4000 pixels, which is roughly 4 times as high as the well-known High Definition 1080p.
Top 3 Reasons to Convert 4K to 1080p
1. Most hardware do not support 4K video compression codec: H.265
1080p video are compressed with the H.264 codec, which can be widely used by movies and TV shows for streaming on the Internet. For 4K video, H.264 can’t work and we can only use a new codec called H.265, which has double data compression rate to enable you compress 4K videos in small file size with the same quality. However, the problem is that the new H.265 codec has not widely adopted by most common media players, browsers and operating system.
2. Can’t Edit 4K video
Some famous video editing program like Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere Pro, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, etc currently does not allow users to load and process 4K video.
3. Failed to upload 4K video to SNS.
Most video sharing sites like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vevo, etc have set a limitation of file size and video format for the uploaded file, thus, a 4K video shoot by your camera maybe too large and complicated to upload.
How to Convert 4K Video to 1080p with This Free HD Video Converter
- Click “+ Video” button to add your 4K Video.
- Choose an output video format (MP4, AVI, HEVC, etc) and 1080p resolution.
- Hit “Run” to start converting a 4K video to 1080p.
Note: If you want to change the destination folder for the converted file, just click “Browse” button to target a desired folder before converting.
Other Useful Features of This Free HD Video Converter
- Supports any type of videos as input, incl. SD, HD, 4K, Blu-ray videos.
- Converts any video format, like, MP4, MVI, WMV, M2TS, MKV, HEVC, etc.
- Converts videos to be compatible with mobile, tablets, TVs. More than 410 output profiles!
- Converts videos to Web video profiles for uploading your videos to social media.
- Downloads any video and music from 300+ sites for offline playing and editing.
- Allows batch conversion, and you can also trim/crop/cut/expand/merge videos. Add subtitle in any language.
- Create holiday photo slideshow; Extract audio from original videos; Adjust resolution, codec, etc.
- Compress 4K to 1080p, upscale 1080p to 4K with the highest possible quality.
The latest version, V5.12.1, comes with a quality-focused level-3 hardware acceleration tech powered by Intel and Nvidia. Together with its Hyper-threading tech, this HD video converter brings the fastest possible speed to convert and download any videos with full quality. If you have some HD or 4K (HEVC/H.265) videos, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is your choice to convert and compress these videos to fit your playback demands.
About Digiarty Software, Inc.
Founded in 2016, Digiarty Software, Inc. (WinXDVD) has been dedicated to developing a wide range of practical multimedia software solutions for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android users all over the world. HD video converter, DVD ripper, free YouTube Downloader as well as iPhone & iPad managers, are their main product line.