If you are wondering how to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A51, then we can help you. We will discuss the complete process in detail, which you can follow to the factory reset your A51. Let’s get into it.
Factory reset is a process that restores the device to the status when you unboxed it for the first time. This means that all the data from your device will be deleted. So, if you want to factory reset your Galaxy A51, then you can do it via the Android Recovery menu, and we will show you how to do it. Let’s dive into it.
Table of Contents
What does a Factory reset do?
Factory reset is a feature that is there to help you wipe all the data on your smartphone at once. If you factory reset your Galaxy A51, then it will erase all the data from your device, including your contacts, apps, photos, videos, files, email accounts, app settings, customizations, and other data.
So, if you don’t want to lose access to your data, then you can make a backup. You get the options to create a cloud backup on Google Drive, or you can store your backup on the Samsung account. If you make a backup, then you will be able to restore all of your data very easily. That’s why we would recommend you to back up your data.
How to Factory Reset Your Samsung Galaxy A51
If you have created the backup of your data, then you are all set to factory reset your Galaxy A51. Here’s how you will do it.
- First step is to turn off your Galaxy A51.
- Now press and hold the Volume up key and power key at the same time.
- Keep holding them until your A51 vibrates.
- Now, wait for the Android recovery menu to appear on the screen.
- Once the Android Recovery Menu shows, Find “Wipe data/Factory Reset” and use the Volume down key to highlight it. Then press the Power key to select it.
- Then the system will ask you to confirm it. Use volume down key to highlight “Factory data reset” and press the power key to confirm it.
- Let the system complete the process. It can take a few minutes, depending on the size of the data you have.
- After the process is completed, “Reboot System Now” will be highlighted.
- Press the Power key to select it and then confirm it. Now the system will reboot.
Once the reboot is completed, you can start the setup process again, and the device may ask you to enter your linked Google Account credentials (if any) to proceed.
That’s all, folks. In this guide, you learned about the Factory reset and how you can factory reset your Galaxy A51. Again, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comment section, and we will get back to you with an answer.
Also, if you are thinking of customizing your Galaxy A51, then you can start with changing the wallpaper, and our guide can help you with it.