There are many Android-based tablets available and most of these tablets come with keyboards that users can work as they do on a Windows tablet or desktop. If you want to install Windows on your Android tablet, Change My Software can help you.
SEE ALSO : How to Install Apps from Unknown Sources on Android
Table of Contents
Download and install Change My Software
Change My Software is a program used to install Windows on Android-based tablets or desktops. It makes your OS is supported with the Android device and you can enjoy both Android and Windows on your device. The current market has many smartphones and tablets. Some have a Windows OS and others have an Android system. But for good speed and different security feature, it’s extremely important to install Windows Operating System for a feature like Microsoft Office. Basically, it is a magic stick to collaborate with Windows as well as Android on one device. However, the features of Windows and Android can be easily integrated.
With many versions of Windows from the Change My Software application, you can run different Windows operating systems on the Android devices.
It may sound unrealistic, but you can really install Windows OS on your Android tablet or phone very easily. First, you have to install Change My Software programs. You can install Windows XP/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 and run it on an Android tablet or phone. This applies to Android KitKat, Android Lollipop, and Android Marshshallow. The installation and implementation of Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 on Android devices depends on Change My Software. Even though Change My Software should work, keep in mind that installing Windows on Android tablets will void its warranties and that the software itself is not compatible.
DOWNLOAD ALL VERSIONS OF CHANGE MY SOFTWARE
How to install Windows on Android tablets
If you are considering how to install Windows on your Android tablet, here is a step by step guide to install Windows on your Android tablets using Change My Software.
- To start from the Android device, tap the menu option and select Settings.
- Click Developer Options. If you find this option when you open the settings, go to option of About Phone, tap it, locate the build number, and continue tapping it until there is a pop-up message saying you are now a developer.
- Go back to the option of Settings, you will find their Developer Options. After you click on the Developer Options, select the check box next to the option of USB Debugging. This will allow your computer to make changes to Android when connected via USB.
- Download Change My Software.
- Connect the Android device to your computer and start the Windows version of Change My Software on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Change My Software on the computer. This program will start at the end of the installation.
- Select Android and Windows version to install Windows on your Android device. Depending on your Windows choice, select the Change My Software option and choose the best version of Windows of your choice.
- If the device is working properly, click Continue.
- Select the language option of your choice. When you select the language, the Windows driver downloads start automatically. Once the download is completed, click the Install button.
- You can see the option to “Remove Android”. If you do not want to use a dual boot, Android and Windows, you will only run Windows on your Android phone. Ignoring this option means running a dual boot, i.e. Windows as well as Android.
- The procedure of installation will start on your Android device. Wait till the procedure is complete and all files and features are installed. When all the files and features are installed, your Android device/tablet automatically restart.
- After rebooting your device, select Android or Windows (in case of Dual boot) to use on the Android tablet.
Remember that Change My Software is not compatible with the third party software and is not licensed from Microsoft or Google. In addition, your tablet might not have the hardware required to run Windows, even with this software. Therefore, use this software at your own risk.