If you are wondering how to turn off autocorrect on Samsung Galaxy M21, then we can help you. In this guide, we will tell you everything you need to know about Autocorrect on Galaxy M21.
Many adore the Autocorrect feature, but many don’t like it. So, if you belong to the second category and want to know how to get rid of Autocorrect on your Galaxy M21, then we can guide you. You can do it via the keyboard as well as via Settings. Let’s discuss both methods in detail.
Table of Contents
How to Turn Off Autocorrect on Samsung Galaxy M21 via Settings
If you are looking for the simplest way to turn off the AutoCorrect on Samsung Galaxy M21, then you can use this method. Here’s how you can do it.
- Go to your Home Screen.
- Swipe up, and the apps menu will pop up.
- Navigate to the Settings app and tap it.
- In the settings, find the General Management section and tap it.
- Now find the Language and Input section and tap it.
- Tap On-Screen Keyboard.
- Now select the keyboard you are using. (Depending on the keyboard you use, the settings may change).
- As we are using the Samsung default keyboard, we will pick it.
- Now you are in the keyboard settings.
- Go to the Smart Typing section, and here you will find all options.
- As you want to turn off the Autocorrect (Predictive Text), toggle it gray to turn it off.
How to Turn Off Autocorrect on Samsung Galaxy M21 via Keyboard
If you don’t want to use the long method, then you can try this method as it is the easiest method to turn off autocorrect. Here’s how you can do it.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the display, the apps will pop up.
- Select the Messaging app and then tap the text area in the app.
- The keyboard will pop up, tap the gear icon on the keyboard.
- It will take you to the settings of your keyboard.
- Navigate to Smart Typing and tap it.
- Now Find Predictive text and toggle it to turn off the Autocorrect.
How does Autocorrect Work?
It’s a simple feature that constantly monitors your text, and then it auto-replaces the words using its algorithm. For example, if you type, “information” then it will correct it to information and so on.
But the problem is that it does not work correctly every time and it can make some weird mistakes like If you want to type “word,” then it can correct it to “work,” so it’s not a reliable option.
That’s all, folks. In this guide, you learned the two different ways to turn off Autocorrect on Samsung Galaxy M21. We hope that you liked this guide, and if you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below.
Also, if you want to further explore the functions of your Galaxy M21, then you can check our guides, and you can proceed to “How to Set Custom Ringtone on Samsung Galaxy M21“.