In this guide, you will learn how to use AR Emoji on the Galaxy S9. Samsung Galaxy S9 is a flagship smartphone which comes with top of the line specs and features and one of them is the AR Emoji. It is basically the animated Emoji which you can send to your friends or use it on the social media platforms. If you have just bought the Galaxy S9 and want to know how to use the AR Emoji then you are the right place as we will tell you how to use it properly. Let’s get into it.
How to Create AR Emoji on the Galaxy S9
The whole process of creating an AR Emoji is very simple and it hardly takes a minute to do it. follow these steps to create your AR Emoji.
- Go to your home screen and open the camera app
- In the camera app, tap on AR Emoji and tap Create my Emoji.
- Here you can select your gender and tap Next.
- Now the next step is to select your Face style and you can select your skin tone by using the slider.
- Tap on the hair button, pick the hairstyle and color.
- The next step is to select the glasses if you wear one and then select the outfit.
- Now tap Ok when you are done with the process.
That’s how you can create your AR Emoji. Once you finished with the process, you can now start using it.
How to use AR Emoji on the Galaxy S9
There are many ways to use the AR Emoji but this one is the most popular one.
- Open the Camera App.
- In the app, tap the AR Emoji.
- Now tap on the AR Emoji your created.
- Here you can either take the photo or record your video which will be saved in the gallery.
How to use AR Emoji stickers & Gifs
AR Emoji is not only limited to your camera when you create your AR Emoji, the system automatically creates the collection of Stickers and Gifs which you can use in your chats.
- Open the Messenger or WhatsApp or any other app where you want to use the AR Emoji.
- Tap on the Emoji section and select the sticker section.
- Here you will find the collection of stickers, tap on the stickers or Gifs to send them to your buddies.
That’s how you can create and use the AR Emoji on the Galaxy S9. AR Emoji is certainly a really cool feature and It will get better with time. Let us know your thoughts about the AR Emoji in the comment section below. Also, if you want to learn how to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy S9, then visit our website.