Samsung is known for their awesome displays and Galaxy S10 lineup is no exception. These smartphones come with large screens and you can show them off with really nice wallpapers. In this quick guide, we will tell you how to change the Galaxy S10 Lockscreen & Wallpaper. Let’s get into it.
Table of Contents
How to Change the Galaxy S10 Wallpaper
There are multiple ways to change the wallpaper. In this section, we will share the two ways to change the wallpaper and you can pick the one which suits you.
Here is the first way to change the Galaxy S10 Wallpaper.
- Open your Gallery and find the image you want to set as a wallpaper.
- Now open it and tap on the 3-dots menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Here you will get different options, Select Set as Wallpaper
- You will get the three options here and you can either set it as a home screen wallpaper or lock screen wallpaper or both.
The above method is the easiest one. There is also another method which you can use to set your wallpaper. Here are the steps to do it.
- Pull down the Notification bar from the top of the screen.
- Tap the gear icon to access the settings.
- Now find the Wallpapers and themes section and open it.
- Here you can choose your wallpaper from your gallery or wallpapers from the community and theme store.
- Find the wallpaper what you want to use and tap the download button.
- Once it’s done, you will see the Apply button, hit it and your wallpaper will be updated.
How to Change the Galaxy S10 Lockscreen Wallpaper
If you have followed our instructions of how to set the wallpapers then you have probably come across the Lockscreen option too. When you set the wallpaper, you get the three option, the first is to set the wallpaper as home screen wallpaper, the second option you get is Lockscreen wallpaper and the third option is both.
Simply follow the same instructions we mentioned above and set your Galaxy S10 Lockscreen wallpaper. You can also choose a different wallpaper from your homescreen to give a morefancy look to your mobile. Moreover, if you are interested in customizing your lockscreen then you can find it in the Settings > Lock Screen & security where you will tons of customization options ranging from icons on your Lockscreen, the information you don’t want to show on the display, etc. Similarly, if you want to learn how to enable the full-screen apps on your Samsung Galaxy S10 then you can find the complete guide on our website. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us in the comment section below. Also, visit our website for more useful content.