GIFs are the part and parcel of social media these days they allow us to express our feelings without writing a word. In this guide, we will tell you how to make a GIF on PlayStation 4. The whole process is very simple and it will take almost 4-5 minutes to create multiple GIFs from the video clip. Let’s get started.
SEE ALSO: How to use a PS4 Controller on Android
How to make a GIF on PlayStation 4
- Go to the PlayStation 4 menu and tap the Capture Gallery
- Now to open the menu, press the options button on your controller.
- Select Copy to USB Storage to save the video clip.
- Next step is to remove the USB from PS4 and plug it to your laptop or PC
- Go to the imgflip website and pick Create GIF in the drop-down menu.
- Upload the video by clicking the Upload Video button
- Here you can use the slider to preview the video part which you want to make into a GIF.
- Click the Generate GIF button to open the video part that you saved and now you can download it via Download GIF. You can also share it to social media of your choice.
You can follow these simple steps to create the multiple Cool GIFs from your favorite games on PS4. Similarly, you can make the GIFs from your Twitch or Youtube channel and copy/paste the URL in the imgflip websites. The Website will buffer the video into editing software where you can pick the clip of your choice and make it into GIFs. Now when it comes to editing GIFs using the other software, there are other software and method out there but most of them are paid or complex. Imgflip is the easiest and unpaid way to make the GIFs. Imgflip also has paid plan where the watermark removes from the GIF but in our opinion, having a watermark on GIF doesn’t matter as long as you are using the service for free.
Let us know if you have any questions, in the comment section below. Also, visit our website for more useful guides.