Samsung Phones have many great features and one of them is the Private mode which is a very handy feature. It allows you to protect your sensitive pictures, documents, and videos from the prying eyes. In this guide, we will tell you how to use private mode on the Samsung Galaxy S5.
How to enable the Private Mode on the Samsung Galaxy S5
- Swipe down from the top of the screen using your two fingers,
- The list of icons will appear on the screen, select the Private Mode icon to proceed.
- If you are entering Private mode for the first time, you will go through the short tutorial where you will learn how it works and select the pin code. It is a one-time procedure.
- Make sure to remember the pin correctly as you will need to provide the Pin everytime you enter Private Mode.
How to disable Private Mode on the Samsung Galaxy S5
- Swipe down from the top of the screen using the two fingers.
- The different icons will appear on the screen, tap the Private Mode icon to exit the Private Mode.
- Now all of your pics, videos, documents will be disappeared and you will have to enter the Private Mode to see them.
How to add the files to Private Mode on the Samsung Galaxy S5
- The first step is to turn on the Private Mode. You know the drill.
- Now go the gallery or wherever the content is saved. Select it and tap the three dot icon on the top right side of the screen.
- Here you will see the option Move to Private, tap it and the files will be added to your private folder and only you will be able to access it.
Private Mode is definitely one of the most useful features and it is a treat for those who want to secure their private pictures, documents or videos. Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. Also, visit our website for more useful guides.